Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are a company born in the cloud and utilize 100% cloud technologies to support our customers, and we are looking for a leader who can build a strong Product Security program in this fast growing environment. We are seeking a Manager of Product Security to serve as the leader that sets the vision and drives execution for application security and vulnerability management within OneTrust.
As a cloud only SaaS platform, product security is at the forefront of what we do. We strive to build products that are Secure by Design. This role will be key in maturing our capabilities and ensuring our customer platform is secure starting with development through deployment.
This leader will partner with other leaders across security, technology, and product management to achieve our collective goals. This position is based in our office in Atlanta, GA reporting to the VP of IT and Information Security.
- Lead a growing portfolio of programs with a wide breadth of stakeholders. The leader for this role should have a focus on scalable operations and innovation to challenge the status quo
- Conduct application security risk assessments, analysis, and monitoring
- Develop a security architecture capability that partners with platform architects and engineering to design secure blueprints and reference architecture
- Consult with product and project teams to ensure security principles are designed into our products appropriately
- Build a robust AppSec and vuln management program in an Agile-based development org that is moving to full CI/CD
- Build processes and tooling to support secure development lifecycle to include SAST, DAST, and Open Source vulnerability detection and response
- Manage vulnerability lifecycle for both product application and infrastructure
- Manage a bug bounty and penetration testing program using internal and external resources
- Develop and maintain key vendor and partner relationships to support the product security program
- Define metrics and develop reporting on the efficacy of the program and its underlying facets
- Partner with other Business, Product, IT, Security, and Privacy leaders to introduce new programs and processes
- Build a growing team of Architecture and AppSec professionals to ensure security issues in our products are detected early and remediated quickly
- Technology oriented: You may not be the only hands involved in a project, but you don’t mind getting involved and have deep understanding of current trends and technologies
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- A Strategic thinker: Ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Detail oriented with an eye for quality
Your Experience Includes
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security or Product Engineering/Management
- 3+ years as a people leader
- Advanced degree a plus
- Cloud controls and Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Industry certifications a plus (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Development experience required, Java preferred
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.