Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As a Team Lead – Technical Account Management, you will be responsible for managing a team of 5-6 Technical Account Managers (TAMs), for who your responsibilities will be to meet performance metrics, support and further their professional development, assisting with key internal initiatives, and managing a small list of key customer accounts. The expectation is that 50% of your time will be dedicated to managing your team and 50% of your time towards supporting your key customers directly.
- Manage a team of 5-6 TAMs; assist with recruiting and building your team personnel
- Provide guidance to your team members to enable success with their account portfolio
- Work daily with your team to support customer escalations and solve complex customer scenarios
- Monitor your team’s KPI’s and ensure you are delivering on-target regarding customer retention, account growth and customer engagement
- Conduct 1:1’s with your team members to drive their professional development
- Set goals professionally and personally with each team member, which are driven to success by your collaboration with your direct reports.
- Build a strong, collaborative team culture, fostering teamwork and reliability at its core.
- Assist with and contribute to key internal initiatives to help scale, grow and optimize the TAM team's performance and customer engagement.
- Supporting our sales team in selling the technical account management service
- Act as a TAM for small number of accounts (50% utilization)
- Genuinely enthusiastic for working directly with customer
- Expert communicator (both written and verbal), including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Well-versed in managing a team, acting as a mentor, and contributing to the professional growth of each team member
- Able to motive and drive the performance of your team in achieving key KPI’s and goals
- Effective in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Able to handle difficult customer scenarios and resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Able to manage team dynamics and motivate and manage different individual personalities
- Willing to travel, job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or related subject
- 5+ years in a client-facing role within professional services, technical consulting
- 3+ years of previous experience in Technical Account Management, Strategic Account Management, Customer Success, or Support Account Management
- 1+ years leading and managing a post-implementation services team; technical account management, strategic account management, customer success, support account management
- 1+ years within the Technology/SaaS industry
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales and Product Management)
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software and web services
- Ability to build relationships with key customer relationship at all levels, including C-suite level
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- Experience in the privacy space
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.