Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is seeking a Support Analyst to join our professional services team. The Support Analyst will provide ongoing product support, troubleshooting, and pragmatic solutions for the most complex and critical issues that OneTrust customers face. This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of the OneTrust platform (and related technologies where appropriate).
- Take support cases from the Level 2 or 3 support queue (as appropriate) and work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve the issue
- Actively and autonomously manage a varied workload of customer support cases, keeping customers regularly updated on progress
- Collaborate across OneTrust, including with our product teams, to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Continue to develop and maintain deep knowledge of specific areas of the OneTrust platform (and supporting technologies) by attending office hours, completing regular release training, etc.
- Build privacy industry expertise, including maintaining CIPP/E / CIPM certifications
- Contribute more broadly to the OneTrust support community, including creating knowledge articles and process improvements
- Work independently to manage your time and commitments while meeting agreed performance levels
- Eager to learn and quick to pick up new skills
- Able to work independently while still contributing to a team
- Excited to find creative solutions to complex customer problems
- Able to manage and prioritise a varied workload while meeting SLAs and deadlines
- Focused on quality and attention to detail
- Dedicated to providing a great experience and able to build a rapport with customers
Your Experience Includes
- Degree, higher education qualification or 1-5 years' work experience in a similar role
- Ability to learn rapidly, and master the OneTrust Privacy platform
- Complex analytical problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to contribute to process improvement
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate complex information in accessible language via phone, video and e-mail
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot complex, web-based software suites
- Working knowledge of development processes, different operating systems, browsers, and programming languages
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift patterns e.g. late shifts, weekends to support coverage, new releases
- Privacy industry experience, or CIPP/E / CIPM certified
- Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Familiarity with IAB TCF 2.0 framework
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.