Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are hiring a UI Architect who will work with the research and development and product teams to engineer industry leading solutions. Architects play an instrumental role in new product development and product innovation. As an architect, you will lead brainstorming sessions, mentor peers and rapidly prototype the products of OneTrust’s future.
- Design and implement elegant solutions that are performant, scalable, and easy to maintain
- Coaching the front-end development team in Typescript and Angular best practices
- Identify performance bottlenecks and deliver rapid solutions
- Review 3rd-party libraries for technical feasibility and legal adherence
- Perform code reviews for front-end development teams across the organization
- Develop formal documentation on UI development processes and standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UX and project management
- Working with onshore/offshore development teams
- Working on Enterprise scale projects
- Comfortable working with and recommending various software paradigms and design patters
- Someone with strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical client-side concepts to members across the team
- Passionate for high quality work and attention to detail
- Someone who maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years front end development experience
- Front End Development Skills (HTML5, SCSS, Typescript, Angular 4+, Webpack, APIs)
- Deep knowledge of how browsers work including the rendering pipeline, TCP/IP protocols, DOM, HTML5 APIs, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex cross-browser compatibility issues
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing component-driven architecture
- Comfortable working with and recommending various software paradigms and design patterns
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise B2B development teams
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.