Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is looking for a new member for our Customer Success Team who is passionate about helping maintain excellent relationships with customers. Strong customer relationships and comprehensive platform adoption are critical for OneTrust to maintain our market leading retention rates, the lifeblood of a SaaS organization. As a Customer Success Expert, you will be the customer’s top advocate, and help bridge the bond between the Customer, our Sales, Renewals, Product and Consulting teams. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption, identifying, and mitigating potential roadblocks with subscription renewals, and performing system and process health checks to maximize the value customers receive from the OneTrust platform. A successful Customer Success Expert will pro-actively engage with customers from their assigned territory to ensure their full adoption and ongoing use of the OneTrust platform, as well as bridging any other support gaps to ensure that the customer is fully leveraging the product to meet their business needs.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders from your assigned customer territory to ensure maximum product adoption and return on their investment in OneTrust
- Analyze and act upon platform usage statistics, helping drive forward adoption of the OneTrust platform through training, consulting, data imports, partner engagements and other adoption techniques
- Arrange, scope, and undertake system and process health checks. These extended consulting exercises occur over two or more sessions and involve an in-depth review of a Customer’s use of the OneTrust platform, advising on proven ways of working and best practices
- Act as system and regulatory best practice expert, drawing from a plethora of consulting experience to advise customers on optimization of privacy programs
- Partner with colleagues in the Sales and Renewals teams to provide seamless support during renewal cycles and help facilitate expansion or add-on opportunities
- Take ownership of customer cancelations and escalations. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and propose resolution plans to maximize retention and adoption
- Proactively contribute towards methodology development and process design
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Hard working determined and innovative
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner
- Able to problem solve
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Able to communicate with stakeholders and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of customer success or software experience
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Sales and Executive)
- Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- 3+ years’ experience within the Technology/SaaS industry preferred
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.