Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Develop fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns (digital advertising, SEM, email, webinars, industry partnerships, etc.) that meet business goals while partnering with product marketing, public relations, event managers and other internal teams to create and execute full-funnel campaigns that drive leads and opportunities to sales
- Understand and articulate the buyer's journey (as well as the influencer’s journey) in the context of campaigns
- Own end-to-end strategy, execution and ongoing management of global campaigns, including: campaign planning, creative and copy, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign measurement
- Active measurement of key performance indicators, contribution to sales pipeline, development of ongoing reporting cadence and performance overview dashboards
- Ongoing implementation of optimizations and recommendations based on performance metrics and market response
- Collaborate with internal teams on content, web, regional marketing, events and design concepts that directly influence campaign components and performance
- Work hand-in-hand with the product marketing team on go-to-market strategy and opportunities for new campaigns and optimizations
- Partner with the regional marketing team to support effective campaigns across all tier 1 languages and key regions
- Evaluate relevant publications, industry organizations, competitor marketing/positioning and thought leaders among target segments and implement adjustments as needed
- A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Strong organizational skills with clear attention to detail
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 3-8 years marketing experience (SaaS preferred) with strong campaign or integrated marketing experience
- strong campaign or integrated marketing experience
- Working with multi-channel campaigns
- Working with marketing automation platforms, including Eloqua and Salesforce
- Owning end-to-end execution of campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and measuring campaigns
- Experience working with media publications, industry or non-profit partnerships highly desired but not required
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com or other planning tools
- Conversational experience in managing PPC, paid social independently or with an agency
- Experienced collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.