Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are hiring a Manual QA Engineer who will drive and improve the quality assurance function within OneTrust. The Manual QA Engineer will be responsible diving into the details to identify failure points using various data models, mentoring other resources and influencing automation.
- Reduce production support tickets to expand depths of tests
- Expand data conditions used in current tests
- Increase automation by deprecating old test cases and converting revised manual test cases
- Develop and plan all testing activities related to enterprise software development
- Gather relevant logs and troubleshoot errors before turning over defect to developers
You are an individual who can explore the system with minimal guidance. You are able to find the root cause of open production support tickets quickly. You are someone who provides good feedback on improvement opportunities and follow through with crisp timelines. You are able to influence the development team to fix backlog bugs by clearly articulating the problem. You are someone who demonstrates initiative and enjoys working as part of a team.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+ years of experience working and testing software applications
- 2+ years of experience with database testing (SQL/NoSQL). Must be able to write simple queries to validate data conditions
- 2+ years of experience in any of the defect tracking tools like JIRA and testing tracking tools like QTest
- 1+ years of experience with RestAPI testing
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile development lifecycle
- US Work Authorization Required
- Experience with test automation of web applications
- Strong understanding of console errors and ability to troubleshoot the DOM
- Experience debugging Java script errors
- Experience infusing varied data conditions
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.