Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer who will collaborate between our Engineering and Cloud Ops teams. DevOps Engineers build out the automated infrastructure and tooling for development, testing and production environments. DevOps Engineers contribute to productizing new software by developing installation, deployment and maintenance scripts.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the software development and deployment pipeline - This includes initial software architecture and development, the continuous integration workflow, deployment of software through production.
- Design, build and maintain automation that powers our cloud-based product deployments and auto-scaling with zero downtime and the ability to easily rollback.
- Support application infrastructure to ensure the OneTrust platform is optimized for performance and reliability
- Build and maintain supporting infrastructure for cloud environments through an “infrastructure as code” methodology
- Perform and automate system administration services including installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Identify emergent issues that indicate scalability and reliability problems, working with development and operations teams to help drive solutions
- Identify system level issues related to OS configuration and virtual hardware bottlenecks
- Manage incident response protocol and provide hands-on direction during service interruptions - Assist with Root Cause Analysis of service interruptions and maintain SLA
- Automation, auditing, and other tooling for security, compliance, and resource usage - Monitor and improve processes for all deployments
- Mentor other engineers to deliver quality standards
- Highly organized and meticulous with excellent process management skills
- Self-motivated and technically curious, able to leverage self-directed time and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Able to function in a rapidly changing environment
- Someone with good verbal and written interpersonal skills – you are able to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and direction of projects
- Passionate for high quality work and attention to detail
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+ years as Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Docker, Chef, Terraform, or equivalent
- Strong distributed systems knowledge and web services design, implementation, and/or operation experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Jenkins or similar tools)
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby)
- Agile development (Scrum, XP, or Kanban) experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure, Google, or AWS)
- Knowledge in collecting distributed logs/events and automating triggers based on events (Elastic Stack or similar)
- Experience in setting up and scaling message brokers like Kafka or equivalent
- Experience in setting up and scaling NoSQL document databases like MongoDB or equivalent
- Experience with Kubernetes management platform like AKS, EKS, GKE or equivalent
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.