Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations and establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Cloud Operations Manager diligent attention to details, a high degree of accountability, and the ability to act as a mentor within the organization. The Operations Manager will be driving the maturity of our operational processes in the public cloud.
- You will manage a global team driving cloud operations initiatives across the organization
- You will implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- You'll be building scripts for operational automation and incident response
- You'll handle schedule and processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- You will define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, capacity, and availability
- You'll lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux), devices, software, etc.
- You'll build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- You will automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Five (5) or more years of leadership, with at least two (2) working with the Microsoft Azure platform (preferred) or another public cloud platform
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Good verbal and written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and direction of projects
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Highly organized and meticulous with excellent, process management skills; project and goal oriented
- Ability to lead multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Understanding of Container and DevOps technologies
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud networking and infrastructure and Cloud security practices.
- Experience with ISO 27001-based processes
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certification
What You’ll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, and an environment that fosters creativity and divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, and your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, and OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.