Role: Reward Partner
The Reward Partner is a critical new role within the People function within the Inside Ideas Group (IIG). In partnership with the Global Head of Reward, they will drive the design and implementation of our reward programs in line with the overall business strategy and philosophy.
The Reward Partner will be a subject matter expert in all aspects of reward, responsible for benchmarking salaries and using this data to make recommendations on total reward packages, Job levelling for existing and future IIG employees and driving biannual pay compensation review.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a “can-do” attitude, are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic – and if you are interested to be more connected to your clients than ever before.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working directly with the wider People Team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Being the Subject Matter Expert in all things relating to rewards, benefits and compensation, offering guidance to your wider HR colleagues across our group.
- Contribute to the development of a future robust reward strategy.
- Conduct an initial review of job levels and associated salaries, and design processes to maintain this ongoing
- Management of external benchmarking tools, and vendor relationships / and define any future integration with HRIS
- Ownership of internal salary benchmarking / and any future integration with HRIS
- Project management of the biannual pay review process for employees and the executive leadership team
- Setting and maintaining appropriate reward policy and processes in collaboration with the Head of Reward and HR Leadership
- Review current benefits on offer and explore what further options can be implemented
- Develop and deliver reward communications to increase the understanding of the value of the total reward to employees, managers, and external talent
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Process driven with a systematic approach
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with managing relationships with market appropriate reward data providers such as Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, Aon, controlling spend on management information, and making the best use of resources
- Experience within an international, complex and matrixed business
- Analytically minded & data driven, strong Excel skills
- International experience is a prerequisite
- Engaging with & influencing senior leaders
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and driving business decisions
- A thought leader with a desire to also act hands-on and operational where required
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Understanding of SAGE People would be a bonus
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job role ID: 3191
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.