Role: Senior Content and Community Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior Content and Community Manager will be leading and driving social media for several brands. This opportunity is perfect for a talented and experienced individual who can translate brand personality into conversations on social media, understands how to best leverage social’s unique strengths, and sees the bigger picture for a brand’s presence online.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are on top of the latest developments in social, what’s trending and why it matters. You’ll love masterminding social ideas, striking up conversations across platforms, and bringing stakeholders with you on the journey. You are a self-starter, proactive and a team player.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We embrace hybrid work with 2 days per week in the office. You’ll be joining an agency team who are super passionate about best-in-class social and creative. You’ll work closely with digital specialists, brand managers and customer service partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for driving best-in-class organic social media management across the Ice Cream & Snacks category in the UK, including line managing a Junior Content and Community Manager, and contributing to the overall success of the Content and Community Management team.
- Responsible for fostering and building social communities in the every-growing food’s market (one of four categories covered by the CCM team), including maximising real-time opportunities and supporting integrated campaigns.
- Representing the voice of the consumer, monitoring conversations, posting engaging content and managing the daily operations for organic social media. The success of the role will rely on your ability to spot opportunities to help clients achieve their business ambitions.
DETAILS OF THE ROLE
Content and Engagement
- Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
- Spot new influencers and advocacy opportunities
- Track trending topics
- Write copy for organic posts
- Listen and respond to relevant consumer comments and questions
- Provide on-brand responses to influencer and consumer @mentions
- Identify opportunities for the brand to surprise and delight its audience
- Manage a network of brand advocates
Planning and client partnership
- Take briefs from clients and recap to creative teams and other partners
- Plan and create social content calendars
- Present content ideas and brand social strategy to clients
- Reviewing work
- Training and Mentoring
- Feedback from a discipline perspective
- Setting expectations and goals
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- This role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills and an in-depth understanding of social for household FOOD brands.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it. The successful candidate will have a strong background of working with digital and social agencies ( 4- 5 year’s experience) and must excel in producing engaging and creative social media and digital work.
- Added bonus is for a “foodie” who has a keen interest in digital trends and popular culture.
- An editorial background and creative skills would be an advantage.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.