Role: Web Content Manager
Location: Moscow, Russia
Working in partnership with our client, we are looking to recruit Web Content Manager in the newly formed marketing team working with our retail account. The Web Content Manager will be part of a global team to help deliver content to website, email and push content in multiple languages. Working in Adobe Experience Manager and other relevant platforms to upload and manage content to these platforms, do amendments, work from an excel spreadsheet to find and input/update content and keep track of project status.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic. Excellent communication and attention to detail is required in order to successfully deliver.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working in close contact with the Web Content Managers in other sites while Working in a team of 20+
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Be a team player to deliver across a range of deliverables from email marketing to website content
- Strive to follow and implement the best practice production process within Oliver
- Plan and schedule (Manage) your projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of your time and company resources
- Communicate project status to your Project Manager and Development lead according to agreed account process
- Adhere to timelines and deadlines set out
- Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives
- Clear communication and build trust between yourself and the client contacts
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines within Oliver
- Ensure administration tasks are maintained to the same high standard as the rest of your work
- Ensure your time keeping is accurate and allocated in MPC daily, as this assist head office with measuring profitability on an individual job basis
- Provide status reports to your project manager every day and manage your timing on the job.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Pride in work
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excel Skills – important as this is used daily
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Excellent Understanding of CMS platforms
- Knowledge of SEO
- Good organizational and time management
- Ability to work under pressure
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.