Role: Account Manager - Adidas
Responsible for maximizing the profitability of Retail & Franchise channels by positively impacting Traffic, Conversion, ATV, UPT and Profit Margin in Concept and Factory Outlet Stores, for adidas and Reebok brands through flawlessly executed consumer-relevant campaigns, promotions and in-store communication. Grant the visibility of the Company key concept in Retail & Franchise channel, in order to make the sell-out increase and contributing in building a store level experience in line with the positioning of the brand.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based in our HQ in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
STRATEGY AND PRIORITIES
- Follow and ensure the Marketing Activation team priorities and strategies based on Market Europe targets and current market performance and provide cluster team with targets and projects.
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Market Europe framework.
- Act as an information hub, a primary point of contact for project matters, as support for all markets in the region.
- Represent Market Europe and the market’s needs towards Global functions, with post-campaign learnings.
- Work efficiently and stay within given budget and given timelines at all times for each project.
STORE REMODELS AND NEW STORES
- Work along the store projects list to learn the effected stores and their timings.
- Deliver store opening projects; working closely with stakeholders as merchandising, visual merchandising, store development, markets and Global functions.
- Brief retail marketing functions sitting in the markets on roles and responsibilities and the process for the store project.
- Provide the store with the right mix of retail marketing tools (creative), by following the opening product allocation and the visual merchandising micro plan.
- Check the floorplans, furniture and VM orders to make sure that the latest store concept features, future marketing campaigns are fully executable in windows, launch zones and category areas.
- Help onboard the new store and its details to all European systems and processes for any future campaign executions.
- Help design and successfully manage the ISC and window order, production and delivery.
- Help collect all information on activations 3 weeks prior to the target opening date.
- Help ensure that the local teams are trained on the new store concept and ready to operate from a marketing perspective, campaigns start on time and the snagging list is followed up on.
- Ensure harmonization of the own retail doors in the ODDB system.
PROJECTS / R&R
- Deliver and manage projects for roll-out and market level implementation for special tasks outside of seasonal and campaign cycle.
- Support extended team scope in back office and R&R territory.
- Establish and maintain strong collaboration with the omni-channel visual merchandising function to ensure excellent execution at the point of sale at all times.
- Attend weekly alignment meetings with clients and partners.
- Work closely with the Global teams on landing new store concepts, fixtures and fittings in a timely, cost-efficient and quality manner in line with guidelines, across Europe.
- Collaborate with the Global Horizontal Concepts team on the successful roll-out of new long-term marketing toolkits.
- Keep continuous information flow with the rest of the Europe Retail Marketing back office team to be always up to date with the campaigns in preparation and live.
- Consistently report on store project implementation to client team (European and Global functions) with the support of the visual merchandising team.
- Collect and share best practices across markets, build the best ideas to the upcoming projects.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, service-oriented
- Marketing degree (or equivalent) and 1 year of industry relevant working experience OR at least 3 years industry related experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Retail Marketing and Visual Merchandising
- Proven experience with retail needs and understanding of window communication
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Additional languages beneficial (German, Spanish, French, or other European languages)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.