Role: Community & Social Media Execs/Managers
Location: South West London/Surrey
By uploading your CV, you are joining the Talent Community for Community/Social Media Managers & Execs. If you have not found a role that fits your experience, please upload your CV letting us know of your interest and we will be in touch as soon as a new role becomes vacant that would be of interest.
We are looking for Social Media/Community Managers to work on a global brand located in South-West London/Surrey. It is an award winning fast paced studio and as a Social Media/Community Manager, you will be hunting out opportunities for content creation and social engagement. We have historically recruited many Social Media Managers for this brand, and we are constantly on the hunt for good talent. We’re creating a pool of candidates who would be interested in hearing more, should a role become available. Apply here and register your interest to get on our radar!
A little bit more about the role.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are on top of the latest developments in social, you know what ‘s happening behind the social media feed and the latest reels trend and why it matters. You are an idea generating, trend identifying, wordsmithing, conversational powerhouse who loves being at the front line of audience interaction and content creation.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We can tell you more about this upon application when a role becomes available in the South West London/Surrey team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
Working across multiple brands, you will:
Listening and Engagement
· Listen and respond to relevant consumer comments and questions
· Provide on-brand responses to influencer and consumer @mentions
· Identify opportunities for the brand to surprise and delight its audience
· Manage and nurture a network of brand advocates, identifying key engagement opportunities in organic planning
· Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
· Spot new influencers opportunities
· Track trending topics
· Write copy and long form copy for organic posts and paid/dark content
· Champion platform best practice across all content developed for your brand – ensuring content is platform native
Planning and client partnership
· Receive and interrogate briefs from clients and supporting in brief development to creative teams and other partners
· Help to craft Tone of Voice guidance for FAQ and copy for brand’s social channels
· Support in development in social channel strategy workstreams
· Plan and create social content calendars
· Present content ideas and brand social strategy to clients
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
· Level-headed, strategic thinker
· A passion for homecare products and the ability to balance this with love for all things sustainable and clean futures - echo warrior’s welcome!
· Positive, driven attitude – you have a point of view and willing to share it with the relevant communities
· Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help our clients achieve their business ambitions
· Creative flair and excellent written communications skills
· Nuanced and thorough knowledge of social platforms – and how brands can best leverage them to achieve commercial results
· Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
· A social media enthusiast with basic video editing skills (CapCut or similar video-editing apps)
· Some stakeholder management, including internal, cross-department, clients
· Excellent written communication skills
· Worked with a social media management tool e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, TweetDeck etc
· Understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
· Passion in creating content for big communities, always looking for the best formats to engage with them
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
· A dynamic work environment
· The opportunity to join a successful and forward-thinking organization
· Access to on-site gym, hair salon, subsidised cafeteria and discounted items shop
· Career fulfilment working on high profile client projects
· Competitive compensation and benefits
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.