Role: Marketing Campaign Manager
Working in partnership with our client, : As an experienced and expert Campaign Manager, you’ll quickly slot right into this fast-paced, deadline driven team, building and delivering multi-variant marketing comms across a variety of through-the-line channels. You’ll have the right skills and experience to ensure you hit the ground running and add value from the off.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
you’re a highly collaborative self-starter who’s used to juggling multiple projects in a busy environment and skilled at running projects efficiently from end to end. You’ll have great communication and organisational skills, work well within a team and have experience delivering end to end campaigns. Many of your campaigns will include website Landing Pages, Email and Direct Mail, so attention to detail is an absolute must as is experience of working directly with and managing high numbers of stakeholders within regulated environments.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be working directly with our client team as part of the Wealth & Investments Performance Marketing Team and they will manage your workload. They live and breathe Investments marketing so we’d want you to share their enthusiasm for it too, ideally with relevant experience in Financial Services but if not, in telecoms, utilities or other comparable industries.
It’s likely the role will be WFH for the duration, so you’ll need great connectivity at home to use the laptop or macbook we’ll supply you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Developing, managing and delivering segmented and relevant communications to customers and prospects across multiple touchpoints; this could be a combination of campaign and triggered communications
- Ensuring your campaigns are of the desired standard and effectively deliver against both commercial and brand objectives
- Ensuring communications consistently challenge the norm, push boundaries creatively and always reflect industry best practice, all the while integrating across BTL and Digital channels
- Ensuring communications are on product message, customer focused, developed in line with brand guidelines, aligned to brand values, adhere to regulatory requirements and developed in line with relevant governance frameworks
- Delivering your campaigns on time and managing and controlling campaign budgets effectively
- Ensuring high levels of accuracy across all comms and ensuring that QA is never compromised
- Reviewing campaigns, reporting on performance and capturing learnings to implement
- Working collaboratively with creative and production agencies to ensure campaigns are industry best practice and customer-centric
- Managing and coordinating all stakeholders throughout the delivery of your campaign
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Our successful candidate will be confident, smart, enthusiastic and proactive with great comms skills, both written and verbal.
- They’ll be a self-starter with strong and positive energy; someone who will work collaboratively with everyone who’ll support them in delivering campaigns.
- Working across multiple projects at any given time, they’ll have strong juggling and prioritisation skills learnt in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.