Role Senior Account Executive / Junior Marketing Manager
Working in partnership with our client, The Dubai based Senior Account Exec/Junior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and building strong relationships with the local clients, becoming a trusted and valued advisor and delivery specialist. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Senior Account Exec/Junior Marketing Manager will oversee the portfolio of in-market campaign adaptation from briefing to delivery
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Fluent in Arabic and English to a professional level.
- Understand the importance of brands and working within brand guidelines.
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market.
- Experience with global creative toolkits, market adaptations, and localisations.
- Pro-actively own and manage local client engagement and relationship management.
- Effective project management through the full lifecycle using project governance as directed by the client – receiving and interrogating briefs, attending and driving regular client and internal status meetings, escalating issues and proactively resolving problems and managing project resource.
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion.
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs.
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing. Understanding the local nuances to their local markets.
- You will be working with our global stakeholders and providing insightful feedback. This role is key for connecting global and local teams.
- Work closely with production leads and creatives to develop a brief from beginning to end.
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background. You should already understand the process and nuances for delivery high volumes of adaptation work.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their, creative origination agencies, media agencies, printers etc. Being the central point to ensure we get the work from the creative agencies on time and deliver to the media agencies and printers to their timelines.
- A strong passion for sport.
- Ideally a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identifying challenges and risks within them. You will work with your SAM on mitigation and solutions to ensure we deliver to brief.
- Executional rigour, competent in multitasking and great organisational skills.
- The ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with in-market target audience.
- Competent in presenting and communicating ideas to clients.
- Experience working with retail/ sports products.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in:
- Adapting and Activating Toolkits
- Paid Media
- Digital & Programmatic
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.