Role: Creative Service Manager
Working in partnership with our client, we are looking for an experienced Creative Services Manager (maternity cover) to lead a team with one with our retail clients
ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The role will work closely with the internal client Creative Services Team Leads across Creative, Copy, Online, Operations and Development to compliment and organize the workflow, and triage and allocate all projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will work directly with client marketing communications team, able to build effective working relationships with a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Managing Partner you will be accountable for the workflow and projects centered around design, motion, and art-working, and be responsible for the financial management of the team.
- Project managing tasks and activities across the team– ensuring brief deliver is adhering to agreed timelines
- Coordinate a high volume of work across various departments in a fast-past environment
- Regularly optimizing processes, SLA’s and WOW according to the clients needs, and to ensure best practice.
- Knowledge of setting up, managing and optimizing best practice process and workflow management platforms
- Looks to constructively challenge the client, and pro-actively work with teams to present any added-value solutions to improve the creative process
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of the Creative Production process for print and digital channels
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to keep the highest quality standards simultaneously working across multiple jobs.
- Experience interrogating creative production briefs – ensuring correct information is provided for successful delivery
- The ability to triage and manage workflow as well as organize and prioritize resource to maximize productivity.
- Ability to organize and lead daily traffic/production meetings.
- Ability to effectively manage people through leadership and mentoring.
- Experience managing relationships with external agencies/partners
- Strong knowledge of account management and invoicing
- Experience of providing clear and accurate Management information.
- An excellent problem solver
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.