Role: Art Director
Working in partnership with our client , Art Director’s role is to service our client’s various Key Visuals, product packaging and Brandbooks.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate will be someone with good foundations of key visuals designed for specific brand campaigns, product launches or portfolio visualization.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work closely with clientand team to align on key visuals and brandbooks that needs to be produced
- Making sure that all KVs are coherent and consistent to the global clientbrand image on all above the line platforms
- Making sure that all content being produced are following client’stone of voice and guidelines.
- Research new design, trends and benchmarks of luxury brands and spirits brands.
- Develop on-going best practices and creative guidelines.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills.
- Excellent knowledgesand background on Luxury brands, always benches in mind
- Thrives in an environment of continual feedback
- Ability to work independently and prioritize under tight deadline and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
- Calm and collective
- Actively listens, requests clarification when needed
- Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
- Experienced in liaising directly with the client and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief developmentand creative execution.
- Strong experience in Key visuals, brandbooks, above the line creative ideation work
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members.
- We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.