Role: Content Team Lead / Senior Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate with brands? Involving the development of strategy, creative concepts, content and campaign implementation? This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage.
As Content Team Lead you will be controlling the production of content across multiple brands, channels, platforms and partners in an endless array of formats fit for our mobile-first audience. It is a role which requires a truly agile thinker – part producer, part planner, part social strategist, with a keen creative eye and strong grasp of the cultural landscape. This is not a role for someone waiting to be told what to do, as the small team will be driving ambitious brands and a team.
The Content Team Lead / Senior Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the account is resourced in an accurate and timely manner, ultimately matching skills to confirmed requirements to achieve high utilisation across the team and meet agreed deadlines. This would include minimising the use of short-term support staff through intelligent allocation of permanent resource across the on-site team as well as identifying when short-term support staff requirements are essential.
You will be the ultimate gate-keeper for the team, accountable for all scheduling. Advanced resource allocation will be needed with continuous assessment of resources to ensure maximum efficiency and the ability to re-prioritise urgent jobs, when needed. The Senior Account Manager is also responsible for trafficking all briefs through the team and utilising the hub where necessary.
An excellent relationship-builder, you will need to be great with creative teams and Clients alike, hard-working, and passionate about facilitating the best creative product you can.
As the Resource Manager in the team you will be responsible for the sourcing and assigning of the best skilled staff to each brief. Key to the success of the role, above the day-to-day resourcing requirements for OLIVER, is understanding team’s skill-sets, client team structures & people’s individual personalities.
You will be responsible for setting quality control standards as well as delivering the content execution process to a high standard via the team. The role will also require workflow and traffic management capabilities as well as interacting with internal Editors and key client relationships.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and those with experience in leading digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency will have an advantage
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be part of on-site team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content.
- Delivering the content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the various brands
- Supervising the teams and be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Conducting on-going tests to gauge content effectiveness. Working with data and analytics teams and make recommendations based on those results.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing
- Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
As team lead, you will focus on management of the team inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Weekly 1:1 with team and client
- Review of all briefs to ensure sufficient information • Triage of brief to ensure the right member of the team is briefed
- Holistic management of resource
- Review of all project deliverables to ensure brief has been met
- Supporting in OOS projects and working directly with IIG hub teams
- Management of process, outlining and solution driving change
What you’ll need:
- Strong account management skills
- Ambition, understanding and a helicopter view of the world.
- An understanding of publishing cycles and a working awareness of all major content channels
- Previous production or creative experience essential
- Previous experience managing content channels
- A highly developed view of contemporary culture and understanding of the leading content platforms and channels
- 5+ years’ experience and best in class client servicing skills
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively and deal with constant requests and changes
- Keen understanding of agency and account processes
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience dealing directly with Clients
- Is comfortable with hard and soft deadlines
- Encourages others and demonstrates good leadership skills in cross-discipline, multi-level team
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to learn the key skills for running a business
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.