Role: Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, as the Project Manager you own all project management of New Business wins and pitches, and you support brands globally on out of scope Creative and Strategic projects.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be a part of the central Project Management team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Overseeing the output of the of the team; acting as the final checkpoint to ensure quality is kept high across all projects.
- Strive to follow and implement the best practice project management process within OLIVER and with clients and instil this in junior members of the team.
- Plan and schedule projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources.
- Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
- Produce estimates, timelines and measure progress of projects against those throughout the workflow.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project ensuring all relevant parties are aware of financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs.
- Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives and ensure junior members of the team develop these skills in turn.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building trust between yourself and the client contacts.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage, and mitigate against project risks at all times.
- Support the business to develop technical excellence within OLIVER’s clients and internally in the department.
- Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so.
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines within OLIVER.
- Ensure team jobs and costs are set up correctly and therefore profitability can be measured in on an individual job basis.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ experience managing ATL and or BTL production from initial briefing to delivery.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software (Asana, Trello, Jira).
- Understanding of creative process / working within a creative environment.
- Have technical competence and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
- Confident communication skills both internally and externally with client.
- Be able to handle multiple projects at any given moment often under aggressive timings.
- Stay abreast of industry / creative developments and ensure this knowledge is cascaded to teams.
- Understand industry trends and have the instinct to grasp and funnel emerging opportunities.
- Be sociable, positive, resourceful, and commercially minded.
- Have great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of team.
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to work.
- Motivate and lead production teams with enthusiasm.
- Respond pro-actively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- Delegate responsibility effectively and know when to manage ‘up’ as well as ‘across’ and ‘down’.
- Be calm, consistent, confident and courageous.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground-breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.