Role: Senior Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client the Senior Account Manager develops and builds strong relationships with the local clients across the emerging markets, becoming a trusted and valued advisor and delivery specialist. The role delivers an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking, as well as having an active role in driving efficiencies and lead growth across all the categories including Originals, Football, Running, to name a few.
Our team will support Adidas's global markets from our centralized offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print, and retail content needs. This team will serve as Adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Account Director, the Senior Account Manager manages local AM’s who will be based in Panama and Brazil. You will oversee the portfolio of in-market campaigns and its cultural nuances.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work in true collaboration with your client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on the projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from the initial briefing. Understanding their local nuances to the successful delivery of assets
- You will be working with our global stakeholders and providing insightful feedback. This role is key for connecting global and local teams
- Management of and running of the creative and production team. Work with the producers to find solutions on day-to-day resource decisions
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations, and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market
- Experience with global creative toolkits, market adaptations, and localisations
- Line management of account managers, holding 1 2 1’s, reviews and setting objectives to push more junior members
- Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
- Supporting the AD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-emptying these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary
- KPI monitoring of the account for your local market
- Work with your AD on producing the market monthly MI reports, providing insight alongside the data
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs
- Work closely with production leads and creatives to develop a brief from beginning to end
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background. You should already understand the process and nuances for delivering high volumes of adaptation work
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their creative origination agencies, media agencies, printers, etc. Being the central point to ensure we get the work from the creative agencies on time and deliver to the media agencies and printers to their timelines
- A strong passion for sport and particularly for the Adidas brand
- Ideally, a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organize and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
- Strong project management and organisational skills, ability to multi-task a must
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to close deals quickly
- Team player with a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results
- Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behavior in own team
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members
- 5+ years of relevant experience in:
- Paid Media
- Digital & Programmatic
- Adapting and Activating Toolkits
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com