With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, Adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with Adidas to build a dedicated centralised global team.
The Copywriter would work in close collaboration with the client. You will be producing original copy, including content and headlines for email campaigns, social media, whitepapers, print collateral, marketing, and sales brochures across B2B and B2C for both print and digital deliverables.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Our team will support the creation of global master campaign assets for eCom and social. This team will serve as Adidas’ bespoke global agency, working at the heart of their business to deliver toolkits that can later be adapted and used by local markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Developing verbal campaign elements using scripts, headlines, copy, etc.
- Brainstorming ideas with Planning, Account Management, and the creative teams to assist in creating and developing concepts
- Providing creative ideas that fit clients’ needs
- Developing an understanding of clients’ business, brands, and consumers
- Be a wordsmith and understand different audiences in local markets
- Content Innovation: Demonstrating innovative out-of-the-box ideation
- Client Sensitivity: Understanding problems from the client’s perspective
- Work on projects from start to finish, working collaboratively across teams and independently on ideation, creation, and implementation
- Produce creative copy with a clear rationale to accompany the work
- Be a Brand Guardian for the client following brand guidelines and tone of voice documents
- Creating copy from scratch or amending existing copy for Email, Website, App, Digital Display, paid and organic social
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Keeping up to date with media current trends
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g. best practices for making social assets and mobile-first
- Work & Time Management: Planning & executing work in a timely and efficient manner
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Team and Leadership Skills: Ability to work together and lead in teams
- Firm Culture: Fulfilling a role as part of the culture
- Conceptualisation skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com