Role: HR Business Partner
As the International Business Partner you will provide a comprehensive, proactive, and efficient HR service by providing information, guidance, and coaching to employees and managers across all employment-related matters. You will support the HR and business strategy, working across all brands within the group, focussing on our European markets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are an ambitious, hard-working individual wanting to join an expanding team. You will continually challenge the status quo to ensure that we are the best People team in the business!
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The People Team has 35 people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Be the dedicated point of contact for employees and managers across the European markets
- Support and advise your stakeholders about people issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on both the individual and the business
- Monitor our monthly Peakon employee feedback and work closely with your stakeholders to drive engagement, development, and support
- Build and maintain an excellent knowledge of employees, objectives, and business processes within the group
- Coaching and supporting managers on staffing issues in the areas of performance management, sickness, absence, conduct, and capability.; escalating to the Senior People Partner as appropriate
- Plan and execute all change management elements of restructuring, redundancy, and cost-saving initiatives
- Support the bi-annual salary review process
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of UK employment law to ensure advice given is current and accurate
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes to process and procedure to ensure we continually deliver a great employee experience
- Support the Senior People Partners with any ad-hoc projects or assignments
- Ensuring 100% compliance around core HR processes e.g. right to work checks
- Ensuring all staff changes are captured accurately and on time and updated within the HRIS system and payroll process e.g. new joiners/leavers, maternity leave, promotions, etc. and ensuring data is kept up to date and accurate.
- Providing reports to the business regarding HR metrics
- Liaising with Payroll for all new starters, variances, and leavers. 100% accuracy is key
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Previous experience of working as an HR generalist
- knowledge of International Employment laws, specifically for the EMEA region
- Experience in dealing with the end to end process for employee relations issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, etc.
- Experience in providing an effective HR service with up to date knowledge of current legislation across markets
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all HR activities
- Strong attention to detail under pressure & working with high volumes, with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- High levels of tenacity & delivery-focused approach
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, push back, ask questions & comfortable in environments of change
- Highly organised with a natural ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.