Role: Head of Talent
As Head of Talent you will help us to scale up our teams at pace whilst ensuring that we always strive to hire the right talent.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to be involved in creating the best teams in the world across a variety of different sectors and you have experience across European Markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The People Team has 35 people globally all working to deliver our mission of building the best teams in the world. We are a friendly bunch that loves dogs, collaborating and learning together. This year we made it into the Best Companies one to watch list in the UK and we hope that in 2021 we will be in the Times 100.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Deliver on and input into the talent acquisition plan
- You will lead a team of talent acquisition professionals to deliver best practice across
- Ensure that roles within the UK& Europe team maintain objectives of 90% direct hiring
- Be responsible for owning and nurturing a Senior Talent Pool
- Ownership of strategic Talent Projects – covering D&I, EVP and Recruitment best practice
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with Recruitment partners and partners to help build a pipeline of diverse talent
- Regular review of our PSL’s to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Deliver Training to line managers and your team as appropriate
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com