Role: Copywriter (Mid-weight)
Working in true collaboration with our client Unilever, at U-Studio we have one goal in mind: 'to be the leading agency partner for the development of stunning and effective Needs based content and digital media campaigns'.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You’d like the opportunity to work across all of Unilever’s Food & Refreshment category. It houses some of the world’s best-loved brands, including Knorr, Lipton, Magnum, Wall and Cornetto to name a few.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a permanent on-site creative team who are super passionate about creating and producing the best products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Write, research and conceptualise creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing
- Write short and long form articles
- Repurpose existing content for different uses
- Master a variety of brand voices
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
- Set tone and drive creativity, working closely with the Content Team Leader and Data Strategists to ensure creative excellence
- Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
- Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
- Present and articulate concepts to clients.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong experience writing for digital. Must be comfortable creating content with SEO in mind
- A background in a corporate or journalism environment
- A thorough understanding of the language and needs inherent to writing for beauty brands
- Experience of publishing through social media channels and content management systems
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative
- A flair for words
- The ability to think conceptually when needed
- Experience working as part of traditional creative team (designer and copywriter) would be helpful
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly to other team members and clients
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com