Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
Reporting to the Supplier Quality Manager, the Supplier Quality Specialist will be responsible for managing qualification audits, surveillance audits, product quality visits, and risk management activities for Nutrabolt co-manufacturing partners. This role will ensure Dietary Supplements and Beverages produced at co-manufacturing partners are in compliance with appropriate regulations, company expectations, and customer standards to ensure consumer safety and product conformance.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Salt Lake City, UT, within the Mountain States Region.
What You're Good At:
- Conducting and supporting the external audit program and coordinate audit planning, execution, and reporting
- Leveraging, training, and educating to audit, assess, and evaluate new and existing manufacture and warehouse partners for compliance to applicable regulations
- Managing the life cycle of qualification and monitoring of approved suppliers for materials, products, or processes
- Collecting, compiling, and maintaining vendor and audit documentation
- Managing creation of vendor profiles, approved supplier list, audit files, and associated records
- Providing onsite Quality support during audits, pilot production, and consumer production of products
- Identifying outstanding issues and assisting in establishing priorities and timelines for addressing them based upon compliance risk and operational needs
- Managing external CAPA (ECAR) with partners to investigate, correct, and mitigate process and product non-conformances
- Supporting and driving implementation of corrective and/or preventative actions as needed with partners through the ECAR process
- Providing monthly summary reports to direct management
- Participating in projects as assigned, acting as contact with other departments and communicating regularly with direct management regarding status and timelines
- Supporting the review and approval of products specifications for all finished goods and raw materials/components as provided by Product Development
- Supporting review and approval of product specification for Master Manufacturing Records at co-manufacturing partners as needed
- Participating in product recalls and performing mock recalls annually as needed
- Providing customer service and training to all employees needing assistance with cGMP/GDP
- Interacting effectively with co-workers, management, and vendors in order to resolve problems and build strong positive working relationships
- Performing all responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, rules, and regulations
- Ensuring ongoing and timely support of project-related activities and tasks
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Compliance of third-party partners
What You Contribute:
- B.S. degree in a scientific discipline (ex: Chemistry, Engineering, Physics, Biology) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years industry experience in cGMP environment
- Robust knowledge of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations including experience with Part 111 and 117 including FSMA rules
- ASQ (i.e. CQA, CQE, CQM), PCQI, FVSPQI, or HACCP certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
- Works effectively with people and communicate information to obtain positive results
- Capability of taking direction and completing assigned tasks on time
- Independent, self-directed, and able to manage time efficiently and adjust to shifting priorities quickly in an agile environment
- Works well with a diverse group of people and be a strong and dependable team player
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Experience working in manufacture of powders, pills, and carbonated beverages preferred
- Must be able and willing to perform domestic travel up to 50% of the time to support and audit new and existing external manufacturing partners and warehouse storage sites
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time