Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This is a full-time remote sales position. You must be located in the greater Los Angeles area with the ability to travel once safe to do so.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Mass Merchandising Specialist on the beverage team, you will spend your time working in large format accounts (Walmart, Target, etc.) to support and execute sales. This will include partnering with your Regional Sales Manager / Director and distributor partner(s) to ensure that our products and presence in store are up to date. You will also be selling in displays, coolers, and merchandising.
What You're Good At:
- Growing sales volume, market share, and gain incremental POD’s
- Direct selling into large format accounts (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Establishing good rapport with stores key decision makers
- Following up regularly to ensure they have stock and to place marketing POS materials to ensure C4 looks great on the shelving
- Merchandising product section and selling in/build displays to stimulate sales
- Tracking your progress in stores through our CRM tool, Repsly
What You Contribute:
- Experience in the beverage industry preferably large format (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Experience with incremental selling (displays, coolers, racks, etc.)
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and has good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide employee discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.