Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
Who You Are:
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for the collections of trade customer balances, dispute resolution, and account reconciliations. This position will also be responsible for collaboration between external customers and our internal commercial and customer advocacy teams related to collection issues.
What You're Good At:
- Proactively performing collections activities on due and past due balances and managing deductions for all assigned accounts
- Posting cash daily to accounts and settle against open invoices
- Monitoring and reconciling all assigned accounts, including unapplied cash/credits, short pays, and unapproved deductions
- Escalating any reconciliation issues to the appropriate internal team
- Monitoring customer portals, where applicable, to ensure accurate transmission of invoices and monitor future customer payments
- Building strong and effective relationships with assigned customers
- Communicating with the Sales, Customer Advocacy, and Logistics teams on reconciliation questions and account follow-up
- Interacting daily with assigned customers via email and phone and delivering excellent customer service
- Addressing short pay and credit memo requirements with proactive follow up communication
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in B2B accounts receivable including account reconciliations in consumer products industry
- Collections experience with a Beverage Direct Store Delivery is a plus
- Experience with an ERP or financial reporting and control system (ex. Microsoft Dynamics AX) preferred
- Able to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships and proactive monitoring systems
- Moderate-to-strong Excel skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Is an excellent communicator, adaptable and a quick learner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and anticipates results of their action or inaction
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.