Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
The Buyer is responsible for managing day to day tactical operations regarding Nutrabolt’s contract manufacturing base relating to their assigned spend categories. You will establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors to ensure OTIF (on time and in full). You will actively manage and lead cross functional collaboration resolving supplier cost discrepancies, quality, delivery, and other performance issues related to directly purchased finished goods, kitting materials, and non-turnkey items.
What You're Good At:
- Reviewing distributed supply plan and systematic recommendations for placement of purchase orders with assigned suppliers, to facilitate appropriate inventory levels at our distribution centers (DC's)
- Owning the distinction and process of ordering what is needed and when it is needed through Nutrabolt’s contract manufacturing base
- Utilize Sourcing department as escalation point regarding raw materials and component issues or availability, once all options have been exhausted at the purchasing and/or vendor tactical level
- Working with Suppliers and Supply Planners in identifying and reconciling gaps and supply shortages; devise an early warning system for issue identification; and expedite and formulate alternate solutions to resolve back orders in a timely manner
- Enforcing and maintaining supplier performance by tracking process, tying back to Master Supply Agreement metrics, through supplier scorecard and reason code adoption and adherence; meet on scheduled cadence to discuss operational matters, cost improvement opportunities and implement action plans through Sourcing led Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process
- Working with Supply Planners and Purchasing Manager to develop scenarios to balance and optimize supply through Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) structure and tiered quantity breaks through Nutrabolt’s co-manufacturing base and Sourcing department
- Partnering with cross-functional teams on product launches, product rollouts, inventory shortages, excess inventory and end-of-life product distribution
- Reviewing and monitoring open purchase orders to ensure timely receipt and inventory of all products to meet supply plan by assisting in OOR reviews
- Coordinate with Accounting team on invoice discrepancies or late vendor payments
- Employing strategic buying behavior such as spot negotiations with vendor base through quantities ordered, timing of pickup, and/or advantageous cost scenarios
- Owning process and function for assigned categories of loading trade agreements into ERP system for NPD, intra-quarter instances, and quarterly pricing updates
- Reviewing open PL reports to ensure trade agreements in each category are approved and loaded to negate ability to issue zero cost purchase orders
- Distributing the monthly supply plan forecast to vendor base and hosting monthly calls to review and discuss in detail
- Capturing monthly snapshot of supplier’s available capacity as part of PO issuance decisions for scheduled QBR’s
What You Contribute:
- BA degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- C.P.M. certification preferred
- 3+ years of related professional and progressive experience in supply chain in a global company with diverse product and sourcing portfolios
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation, follow-up, and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced skills in Excel
- Basic knowledge of descriptive statistics, forecasting, or demand planning preferred
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.