Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
The Supply Chain Coordinator will monitor the status of inbound, outbound and transfer shipments and ensure that proper transactions occur to reflect accurate movement of goods. Responsible for monitoring status of in transit inventory and maintaining inventory accuracy in the warehouses and manufacturing sites. The coordinator will assist in identifying cost savings and efficiency projects through the entire supply chain process.
What You're Good At:
- Working with network partners on identifying and resolving issues with order flow, inventory, and shipments
- Monitoring warehouse inventory information and reconciling with ERP data for accuracy. Partner with warehouses and finance to make appropriate adjustments to align systems
- Executing inventory transactions for inbound and outbound shipments as needed
- Monitoring inbound, outbound and transfer shipments for on time shipment and delivery
- Identifying cost savings and process improvement opportunities
What You Contribute:
- 2+ years Supply Chain Experience, Order to Cash and Product Production is preferred
- Inventory and warehouse management experience
- Experience with ERP, WMS and TMS
- Experience with ECOM and rapid fulfillment models
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products with emphasis on excel
- Demonstrated success working in a team based environment
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.