Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Field Marketing Manager, you serve as a leader and mentor to the Assistant Field Marketing Manager and a team of local Brand Ambassadors. You're the go-to person for representing C4 in the field in your assigned territory and executing sampling events identified by the Director of Field Marketing and Regional Field Marketing Manager. This includes identifying local community leaders that help you support brand awareness and connecting with target consumers. Additionally, while this position is based out of Los Angeles, CA, you are expected to travel to surrounding cities on the West Coast, depending on business needs.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting Beverage Distribution Partners & Sales Teams by creating brand awareness in market, driving consumers to purchase and executing local market plans
- Overseeing day-to-day operations including ambassador scheduling, inventory management, customer surveys, and expense management
- Monitoring, measuring, and reporting on your team's effectiveness including monthly recaps
- Identifying opportunities and proposing strategic initiatives and event participation to the Regional Field Marketing Manager based on understanding of local market trends
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition Team in recruitment of local Brand Ambassadors
- Managing company vehicles including maintenance scheduling and reporting damages or incidents immediately
- Tracking inventory of marketing and event materials, including the shipping and storage of resources
- Interacting with and educating consumers at scheduled sampling opportunities and events
- Ensuring execution of all branding, display, product integration and activation elements at events are on-brand with C4 brand guidelines
- Partnering with the Social team to plan, execute, and deliver high quality and engaging social media content from field events to drive engagement and growth of brand channels
- Maintaining quarterly product training goals and certifications along with training your team on this
What You Contribute:
- 3+ years of experience in field marketing
- Strong understanding of Nutrabolt's brands including: visual and content aesthetics, audience, and voice & tone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable mindset
- Go-getter attitude and ability to take initiative without direction
- Exceptional organizational skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in executing logistical details of field events
- Able to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
- Available to work varied days and hours
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate a motor vehicle
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.