Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Regional Director, Beverage - Midwest you report into the Divisional VP, Beverage East and oversee and manage relations between Nutrabolt and both the Regional Retail Account partners & DSD Distributor Partners in the Midwest. You are responsible for carrying out the tactical strategies laid out by the executive team. You offer a hybrid role that is split between regional accounts and distributor partner management.
What You're Good At:
- Ensuring retail partners are educated on our products and brands
- Building and maintaining personal relationships to leverage and influence sales, on hands, etc.
- Leading a team of Area Sales Managers to achieve sales and profit goals within their regions
- Managing multiple districts within your region and adjusting sales goals and procedures as appropriate for each district
- Setting short- and long-term sales strategies and goals
- Implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume
- Ensuring your team is delivering the best outreach to our retail partners that we can possibly offer
- Making regional account sales calls during key seasonal selling windows
- Completing all set-up documentation for chains in a timely manner
- Managing promotional schedules and spend by following the set budgetary guidelines
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience in the beverage industry
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Contagious energy level that exhibits excellence
- Proven negotiation skills and data driven mindset
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Sales planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Experience managing a team
- Pre-existing good working relationship with our mid-west DPs
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.