Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Regional Manager, Beverage, you oversee and manage relations between Nutrabolt and the DSD Distributor Partners (Canada Dry & others) in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director in the Northeast, you are responsible for carrying out the tactical strategies. You will work with and assess each Area Sales Manager by outlining areas of opportunity for them and their assigned markets.
What You're Good At:
- Managing a team of Area Sales Managers while also managing local distributor partners
- Guiding your team to achieve their sales and profit goals within their territories and your overall region
- Adjusting sales goals and procedures as appropriate for each district within your region
- Delivering product training and support for our retail partners, along with building and maintaining relationships
- Recommending and implementing sales programs and setting short and long-term sales strategies
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume
- Giving direction to each Area Sales Manager to maximize their efficiency and ensure they're offering best outreach to our retail partners
- Conducting regional account sales calls during key seasonal selling windows
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of sales experience in the beverage industry
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships
- Experience managing a team and setting an example of excellence
- High energy level and contagious enthusiasm
- Strong negotiation skills and a data-driven mindset
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Sales planning and analysis expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated attitude
- Pre-existing good working relationship with DPs of choice a strong plus
- Ability to travel 50% as needed
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.