Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Customer Advocacy Specialist, you will be reporting to the Director of Customer Advocacy supporting our key corporate accounts with order management. Your job will be providing an unmatched level of customer service to all our corporate accounts daily, as you will be the face of Nutrabolt to them.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting the corporate sales team with all order fulfillments, order management or related projects, and other tasks.
- Managing and maintaining corporate sales accounts within our ERP system and ensuring the set-up and maintenance is timely and accurate.
- Assisting in handling the input of direct sales order requests within our ERP system
- Managing and processing all return orders/credit orders for corporate/international accounts
- Ensuring all shipment requirements are complete and communicated to the Logistics Team for order fulfillment within given time constraints
- Delivering external and internal customers world-class customer service including accurate and consistent communication
- Tracking all customer requests, setting timelines, and holding all internal and external customers accountable for meeting the deadline
What You Contribute:
- 1-3 years of experience in the service industry, preferably with a Consumer-Packaged Goods company.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field
- Ability to pay close attention to small details and data
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven attitude and desire to meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Calm demeanor and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- A passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.