Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for planning and monitoring the delivery system within Nutrablot’s network with a focus on managing costs while ensuring a high level of customer service. This position will work closely with Nutrabolt’s network of manufacturers, third party logistics providers, customers, carriers and internal stakeholders representing the various departments within the organization.
Day in the Life of:
- You will ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency:
- You will plan and track the on-time shipment of finished good product per customer requirements
- You will monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods
- You will track and analyze miss-shipments to ensure root cause and resolution.
- You will communicate delivery exceptions to internal stakeholders
- You will effectively communicate opportunities with vendors, suppliers, and internal customers and facilitate resolutions.
- You will assist in the root cause analysis and alignment of KPIs to annual targets.
- You will work closely with management and internal stakeholders to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- You will participate and support leadership in monthly meetings and QBRs with vendors and third party providers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- APICS or Six Sigma certification preferred
- 0-2+ years of related professional and progressive experience in supply chain in a global company with diverse product and sourcing portfolios
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Ability to comprehend and learn quickly; ability to adjust quickly to changing demands as needed
- Exhibits honesty, discretion, motivation and sound judgement
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced skills in Excel
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.