Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you will primarily be supporting our corporate/international accounts managing end-to-end ownership of order fulfillment through reverse logistics. Among other responsibilities, this role directly supports strategic relationships with our diverse customer base while working closely with the global sales team to drive operational results.
Day in the Life of:
- Validate customer orders for both manual and EDI submissions to ensure data accuracy
- Efficiently allocate inventory based on customer requirements and SKU availability across multiple warehouses
- Communicate necessary order details to warehousing teams to streamline fulfillment
- Partner with third party logistics to provide full visibility on all outbound freight
- Maintaining consistent data across multiple enterprise systems including but not limited to: ERP, TMS and WMS modules, and customer platforms
- Analyze and monitor inventory trends and transportation data sets to bolster supply chain optimization
- Providing internal and external stakeholders with warehousing and transportation visibility and support (Sales, Quality, Product Development, Marketing, Buyers, Analysts, and 3PLs).
- Track and report on assigned customer group logistics spend, on time delivery, fill rate and other assigned KPIs
- Each analyst will be a project leader driving continuous improvement (KPIs, OS&D, Outbound Logistics, etc.)
- Communicate problems or concerns to managers on an as-needed basis with recommendations on how to resolve
- All other duties assigned by your supervisor
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer Service or Logistics, preferably with a Consumer-Packaged Goods company.
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with Microsoft
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and able to support multiple cross-functioning teams in the organization
- Strong self-initiative and can effectively manage time and projects
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.