Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Product Development Project Coordinator, you will oversee, and coordinate project needs across departments with a high sense of urgency. You will ensure that all projects remain on time, within budget, and track completion of tasks through the Stage-Gate process. As a project matter expert, you will communicate frequently with key stakeholders on the status of projects detailing key risks, priorities, and objectives. The overall coordination, execution, control, and completion of Product Development projects consistent with company strategy, commitments, and goals will be your top priority.
Day in the Life of:
- Support in planning and implementation of assigned Product Development projects.
- Responsible for tracking completion of all tasks in the Stage-Gate process as well as leading Stage-Gate Meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that the status of tasks is current and for seeking task status when updates are not being recorded within project management software.
- Responsible for keeping projects on-time and tracking whether projects are staying on-spec and budget.
- Responsible for managing deadlines for projects along with the milestones that accompany those deadlines.
- Responsible for escalating issues to the proper levels to ensure tasks stay on target and resolutions are found in an acceptable time frame.
- Responsible for communicating frequently with all internal and external project stakeholders to mitigate miscommunication and indecision.
- Assist in the creation of reports and tracking KPI’s.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification, a plus.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, demonstrate sound decision making, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Takes initiative, able to build cross-functional relationships, excellent communicator, displays a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and a drive for results.
- Has proven organization skills
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.