Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Marketing Specialist, International Sales, you will be responsible for shaping, developing and prioritizing Nutrabolt’s retail-centric marketing efforts. You will be responsible for all trade and consumer facing events and brand activations as it relates to the International sales channels / regions. You will also manage marketing promotional items. As the Channel Marketing Specialist, you will act as the liaison between Sales, Marketing and our key retail partners to drive traffic and sales performance metrics.
Day in the Life of:
- You will be the voice of the International sales channel within the marketing office driving timelines, priorities and results
- You will help drive strategy and discussions in conjunction with sales and marketing counterparts to drive channel growth
- You will be critical in assisting in buzz creation and product awareness in support of new product innovations and key brand stories.
- You will be responsible for all trade and consumer facing events/brand activations to include full ownership and accountability on tradeshow organization, dealing with event organizer, internal cross functional coordination ranging from supply chain, creative and International Sales
- You will oversee all communication and project tracking for event execution
- You will be responsible for accurate and comprehensive maintenance of yearly events/Brand activation tracker essential
- You will have ownership of yearly trade events planning and budgeting process
- You will have ownership of marketing promotional items to include preparation of yearly budget to be allocated to promotional material spend, managing and leading the ordering of promotional materials once approved and working cross functionally with Project Management, Supply Chain and International sales on promotional allocation by customer
- You will develop strategic marketing relationships and manage growth initiatives and tactical execution with key customer partners.
- You will guide and advise International sales and marketing leadership to optimize key customer marketing programs.
- You will assist with product launches as it relates to International sales
- You will work directly with the customer’s marketing group to identify promotional opportunities via customer efforts to drive demand generation.
- You will provide post-promotional analysis to determine program effectiveness and maintain archives of all promotional activity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a degree in marketing, communications or related field of study
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Has event management experience
- Has working knowledge of the creative process regarding copywriting, editing and general creative framework
- Has knowledge of and passion for health and wellness with preference given to sports nutrition awareness
- Has general knowledge of brick and mortar and internet retail channels
- Has an outgoing personality and not afraid to propose new ideas
- Has the ability to build relationships and rapport with a variety of cross-functional partners
- Has the ability to balance tactical deadlines while building strategy