Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the team
Our Consumer Insights team is already acknowledged through the organization as a key partner in strategic activities ranging from understanding consumers' pains to drive our product positioning and defining whether (and how) to enter a new market until understanding what is the best way to go about a campaign and how to best convey a marketing message.
We have no silos, we have no restriction to who has access to X or Y data. We can use everything to solve any problem that has business impact. There is no "this is not your job answer", people from any other team will accept help & will want to build things together
About the role
- Build relationships with other squads and a deep understanding of their business problems
- Articulate a backlog of research projects aligned with business problems we can better solve through market research
- Build relationships with product teams and other teams from the marketing tribe to guarantee buy in and collaboration towards the objectives
- Coordinate and execute research projects end-to-end, always in partnership with the squads involved in the business objectives
- Understand and help the business unit to develop new investments products through an intensive discovery agenda and also propose how we can leverage them to our best fit customers
- Working knowledge of different research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and experiments techniques
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis
- Knowledge about decision-making models
- Solid experience with Ad hoc research
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions
- Ability in trend analysis and market/competition mapping
- Familiarity with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story
- Experience with studies and metrics that evaluates product market fit validation
- Strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills
- English proficiency.
- Equity at Nubank
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves