Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds and was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Talent Acquisition Team.
The Recruiting team has the responsibility to support Nubank's growth by anticipating talent needs, attracting and hiring people that add to our culture. We are looking for an amazing manager to be an ambassador of our hiring principles, focusing on quality, speed, diversity, scalability and candidate experience.
The Recruiting Manager role at Nubank is responsible for mentoring, managing, and growing our teams of Recruiters across the business, focusing on building high-performance teams that help Nubank scale in a fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth moment.
Once here, you will:
- Build, engage, manage, and develop a team of high-performing recruiters. You'll be accountable for driving the team's overall success including managing prioritization, and delegation.
- Partner closely with Nubank leaders to create, plan, and implement recruiting strategies to support the growing needs of the business.
- Cultivate a data-driven environment to improve current hiring processes and defining metrics for success.
We are looking for a manager with vast experience leading Tech recruiting (C-level, Managers, Heads, Directors).
Skills and competences
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data-driven and reporting skills
- Feels challenged in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results
- Experience of independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- The competitive compensation package, including the opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- NuCare | Psychological, Financial and Legal support
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.