Nubank was born from a simple idea: everyone should have control over their own money. We enable millions of Latin Americans to live better by freeing our customers from a bureaucratic, slow, and inefficient traditional banking system. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, and offices in Argentina, Germany, and the United States, Nubank is the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 35 million customers' financial lives.
We're redefining people's relationships with money through seamless, transparent products and outstanding customer service: a no-fee credit card entirely managed by a mobile app and held by over 21 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, owned by 35 million Brazilians. We also offer hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, we raised over US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world. Forbes magazine elected Nubank best bank in Brazil for three years in a row, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Fast Company magazine named us the most innovative company in Latin America and CBInsights as the most valuable challenger bank.
Our Regulatory Operations Team
Our mission is to support the sustainable Nubank's growth ensuring the KYC and Jud Orders process and regulatory routines are in comply with Regulatory requirements, challenging the status quo through:
- Promoting the best customer experience to our fanatic clients challenging the bureaucratics onboarding process ensuring a high quality standard of client data, as well as its regulatory adherence;
- Promptly replying any enquiry from Judicial Courts contributing to a more ethical and fair society, understanding that it is also a key step to promote Brazil and Nubank's solid and trustworthy growth;
- Being diligent and resilient following Nu's principles;
In order to achieve that, we are responsible for supporting all activities related to Judicial Orders whenever our client is the defendant. Along with the controlling aspect, we are in charge of Sisbajud, CCS, Simba and all judicial orders/ enquiries, mainly related to bank secrecy breach and amount's unavailability/ freezing.
Typical responsibilities assigned to you might include:
- In charge of operational routines and projects to comply with key policies related to Jud orders scope (Circular 3454, Lei Complementar 105/01, Normativos CVM), Sisbajud and CCS;
- Following the daily routine in Judicial Orders, you're able to identify any gap, risk and/ or concern and promptly address it and/ or raise suggestions and proposed plans to your Senior Levels, working within the highest quality of data as possible;
- Working together with the team for achieving great results based on principles such as team work, transparency, trust, sharing knowledge and commitment;
- You may be structuring new enhancements or introducing new practices, controls or workflows in your work that later become adopted by others.
- Support the analysts to organize daily routines with a very strategic view and raise any possible gap or risk;
- Identifying Jud orders' operational workflow challenges and opportunities and use analytical tools to solve them;
- Implementing and identifying opportunities to improve results and customer experience;
- Working with metrics and being a data driven oriented, facilitating the communication among Nubank's teams.
How We Work
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry;
- Smart solver-problem;
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new features and products;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great product experience to our customers.
- Previous experience with Investments and Stocks products, also with resolution of technical issues from regulatory standpoint;
- Soft skills for following talented teams with high impact performance;
- Solid knowledge in BACEN, RFB and CVM policies related to Sisbajud and CCS .
- Strategic view for identifying previously opportunities and potential risk based on data/ dashboards and metrics;
- Previous experience in conducting Jud orders operational routines, e.g. subpoenas (Ofícios judiciais), Sisbajud, CCS and analysis of power of attorney/ legal documents for granting powers.
- Desirable background in financial institutions with good relationships with "Órgãos Reguladores";
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Law;
- Advanced English is preferable;