Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our Defence Team
Because we are reinventing the way our customers deal with financial services. To the outside, we are revolutionizing the way we deliver value to our customers. From inside, we are reinventing the way we organize, train, challenge, and motivate ourselves to accomplish our goals.
Why Stress Testing?
Because we're the ones making sure the company is in a sound position to face the uncertain future. And we're the ones that ensure that our customers will keep being amazed by our services no matter what headwind - or combination of them - comes our way.
How We Work
- Our team works as owners
- We thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- We dream using data and analytics to change the world
- We are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- We embrace the conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
- We work hard with integrity and team first-attitude
Once you are here you’ll be responsible for:
- Engaging with teams such as Finance, risk, and other business units to classify risks we might face
- Building scenarios where a concatenation of risk events crystalize
- Modeling the financial impact of those events to Nubank
- Proposing actions and contingency plans
You will fit well if you have
- Excel skills
- Familiarity with Financial Statements. Familiarity with banking is aplus but no requirement
- Strong communication to expose failures and process improvements
- Ability to build a strong relationship with other stakeholders
- Solid communication skills in English.
- Will to learn and develop yourself
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.