Nubank was born from a simple idea: everyone should have control over their own money. We enable millions of Latin Americans to live better by freeing our customers from a bureaucratic, slow, and inefficient traditional banking system. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, and offices in Argentina, Germany, and the United States, Nubank is the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 35 million customers' financial lives.
We're redefining people's relationships with money through seamless, transparent products and outstanding customer service: a no-fee credit card entirely managed by a mobile app and held by over 28 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, owned by 36 million Brazilians. We also offer hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, we raised over US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world. Forbes magazine elected Nubank best bank in Brazil for three years in a row, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Fast Company magazine named us the most innovative company in Latin America and CBInsights as the most valuable challenger bank.
Our HR Business Partner Team
Our HRBP team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We partner with leaders to blend people-related strategy, support change management and develop projects that align with Nubank’s growth plans.
List the role duties and responsibilities and what is expected of the candidate, following these guidelines when possible:
- Act as HRBP for P&C working closely with the CPO and members of the People Leadership Team
- Coach and support PLT (People Leadership Team) members to ensure we have a robust organization and talent strategy for P&C that will enable Nubank's growth
- Lead Sprints to solve business problems related to people: anticipate, diagnose, and frame needed approaches.
- Support leaders to navigate in the matrix, properly communicate key messages, seek for prioritization/focus and strategically influence business towards making key decisions
- Act as an sponsor and change agent of major P&C processes and projects doing a lot of stakeholder management on the background, communicating the WHY to ensure we properly land P&C initiatives with the business
- Help new leaders to onboard on P&C tribe and learn to navigate at nubank
- Work closely with PLT-1 and foster them to act as change agents
- Foster one P&C culture helping teams to clarify roles and responsibilities
- Be an organizational consultant for P&C leadership that uses data to predict, anticipate, diagnose and propose solutions
- Coach leaders on performance management, leadership development, compensation, culture & engagement, talent acquisition, and conflict management
- Partner with Talent and Acquisition team to proactively identify future hiring needs and recruitment strategies to bring the best talents on time to meet business needs;
- Supports broader People & Culture team in driving our agenda forward
- Build trusting relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
We are looking for an HRBP with solid experience in some of the following areas: Performance Management, Org Design, Compensation Review, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Mobility, Diversity & Inclusion And Learning & Development
Qualifications may include:
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, negotiation, influence and conflict management skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data-driven and reporting skills
- Being able to peek inside data sets and take creative approaches to problems using that insight;
- Feels challenged and energized in a constantly changing environment
- High level of energy, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience
- Are Able to effectively communicate and also deliver training sessions in English
- Fluency in English and Portuguese are mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
The list of benefits must follow Nubank’s model:
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
At Nubank, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.