The Director of Functional Analytics will play a core role in the creation, measurement, and analysis of strategic projects across departments at LendingTree. This position will also be a key driver in the development of long-term functional goals and KPIs. This position is critical in the application of concrete frameworks to abstract business problems.
- Partner with functional leaders to drive strategy across departments bringing data, insights and analytics to the forefront of decisions. Distill sophisticated data into easily consumable and impactful insights
- Develop data-driven narratives to improve understanding of the linkage between functional performance and corporate metrics
- Build in-house models to support Corporate Development projects
- Degree in a quantitative field: mathematics, engineering, quantitative economics.
- Excellent communication skills with a background in synthesizing complex problems into straightforward narratives
- Clear understanding of analytical and financial techniques for describing changes in performance
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.). MBA preferred.
- Background in Analytics, Finance, or Consulting
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.