The Insurance Sales Process Lead, utilizing independent judgment, clear and direct communication and discretion in decision making, acts as an indirect supervisor in conjunction with the Sales Manager for all agents assigned to them. The primary focus of this role is to develop a consistent sales performer with a heavy emphasis on assumptive sales skills, while ensuring they have knowledge of the internal systems as well as technological understanding to meet and exceed agency goals.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in insurance sales, management, and/or coaching/development
- Active P&C license
- Strong technical understanding with insurance systems and technology
- Strong/proactive communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize work items
Sales Agent Development
- Assists in developing Sales Agents in all aspects of their role
- Observes agent performance through phone monitoring and provides feedback through a variety of channels
- Identifies coaching opportunities and development needs
- Helps agents improve performance through one-on-one proactive coaching sessions, training, and responsive coaching
- Utilizes a combination of leadership, coaching/mentoring and sales skills based on established metrics to guide agent's successful development
- Focuses on root cause analysis approach while coaching to help streamline agents' efforts to improve metrics and increase growth of agency
- Encourages agents to grow and discover solutions on their own through continuous coaching efforts
Technical Help Resource
- Assists Agency Manager and Senior Retention Rep with daily tasks as needed
- Helps to provide feedback on agent obstacles as they pertain to technology
- Is constantly available for technical assistance for agents as they quote various products
- Escalates any discovered technology or agent trouble tickets to Agency Manager
- Is available for agent user experience testing upon launch of new carriers, systems and products
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our Parent Company
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.