LendingTree is a leading online marketplace and membership platform that empowers consumers to monitor their credit and comparison shop a full suite of financial products. We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and growth of our membership platform and financial marketplaces. You will be responsible for defining and executing the product strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams, and ensuring that our products meet the needs of our customers while driving business success.
- Product Strategy: Develop and articulate a clear product strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives. Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to drive product innovation.
- Product Roadmap: Create and maintain a detailed product roadmap that outlines the short-term and long-term product development plans. Prioritize features and enhancements based on customer feedback, data, business impact, and technical feasibility.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and customer support, to ensure successful product development, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- User-Centered Design: Champion a user-centric approach to product development, conducting user research, usability testing, and gathering customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Metrics and Analytics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of product initiatives. Use data and analytics to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve product performance.
- Product Development: Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and post-launch iteration. Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of features and updates.
- Market Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor offerings, and regulatory changes in the lending and financial services sector. Use market insights to identify opportunities for growth and product differentiation.
- Risk Management: Assess and manage product-related risks, including compliance, security, and financial risks, ensuring that the product meets all regulatory and security requirements.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of product managers and junior product managers, providing guidance, coaching, and professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven track record of at least 5-7 years of product management experience, preferably in the financial services or lending industry.
- Strong understanding of online lending products and services, including mortgages, personal loans, and credit cards.
- Experience working in a technical environment with broad, cross functional teams to deliver features and drive business impact.
- Experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and effectively influence.
- The ability to turn ambiguity into detailed requirements.
- Proficiency in using product management tools and methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
Eligible for annual performance bonus
Medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k) matching
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters.
- Rare ambitious environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders in order to make the best financial choices. Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”). Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.