We are searching for a detail-oriented, creative, and analytically minded Paid Search Analyst will assist the team in designing, executing, and optimizing our digital marketing strategies, with a focus on Digital Advertising across our brand portfolio of insurance products. Your role is to identify areas to push paid ads to generate more revenue. This role is designed for either a more task/analysis focused individual or one looking to learn by doing and offers room for increased responsibility and growth as more experience is gained.
- Full funnel search marketing: ads, bids, landing pages, & reporting.
- Focus on strategy implementation including writing new ad copy, building new campaigns/ad groups, keyword research, test execution, etc.
- Analyze and use data to make informed decisions on bids, ad copy, and landing page performance.
- Working closely with design and product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels for specific products and sites to be marketed.
- Execute strategies and initiatives to increase paid search traffic and revenue.
- Work under direction of the product’s search marketing manager on ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Daily management of bids, spend, and ROI.
- Ongoing testing and optimization of visitor experiences, including ad messaging, and landing pages.
- Meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep general managers and peers informed as appropriate.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to keep tabs on product releases and new available features.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns with a proven ability to maximize profit.
- Knowledge of running paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing preferred. But if you have comparable experience in other channels or your analytical marketing IQ is off the charts that works too.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL is a strong plus.
- Creative minded individual interested in discovering creative means to unlock consumer potential
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Be self-motivated, take calculated risks, execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish.
- Hard-working, creative, and eager to learn and expand knowledge of online direct marketing.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.