Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of Business Continuity for all sites owned or occupied by LendingTree (LT) around the globe. Reports to the Director of Corporate Security and Resiliency to develop and implement strategies to protect LT assets and ensures that LendingTree remains resilient. Lead all aspects of activities in the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) as those activities pertain to business continuity, incident response, business traveler risk management, disaster recovery, executive protection, contracts and supervising multiple sites daily. May travel to LT sites worldwide to provide support for response, recovery, and investigations. Responsible for the Corporate Safety Program.
- Use expert knowledge of Continuity of Operations (COOP) / Business Continuity (BC) / and Disaster Recovery (DR) principles to develop, standardize, and implement continuity initiatives to improve processes, and develop a comprehensive corporate wide resiliency program;
- Write and maintain business continuity contracts, plans, policy, procedures, and standard operating procedures to ensure clear and efficient processes are in place using industry standard methodologies ensuring the program’s components are aligned, current, relevant and auditable; and
- Experience with handling confidential and critical information
- Ideal candidate will need to be familiar with IT, networking and network infrastructure;
- Candidate should be efficient in design, management, and maintaining crisis management software, LT uses VEOCI;
- Lead, maintain, and test the LT Alert system, ensuring that the LT emergency mass notification system is operational; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint is critical
Management / Maintenance
- Responsible for developing and driving the implementation of LT’s risk based Global Business Continuity Program in alignment with globally recognized industry standards;
- Experience in conducting a Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (THIRA);
- Develop and maintain a Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan (MYTEP) and be familiar with the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) and its fundamental principles;
- Develop, lead, and maintain various levels of crisis and disaster exercises to ensure LT is prepared for accurate response and recovery actions;
- Collaborate with colleagues in other key resiliency functions such as Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, Cyber Security, IT, Legal and Physical Security to provide a robust comprehensive resiliency program for LendingTree;
- Establish and maintain a Business Continuity maturity model, aligned with LT’s Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s), that assesses the successful adoption, efficiency and continuous improvements of the Business Continuity Program across LT;
- Develop and maintain a training and awareness program that drives continuous improvement and develops an increased level of awareness among the employees;
- Coordinates and implements a training program, classes, reviews attendance, and follows up to ensure appropriate personnel are trained and retrained in a timely fashion ;
- Interpret architectural drawing and blueprints for the purpose of applying, reviewing and approving resiliency design standards; and
- Respond to special projects with short notice
- Assist in preparing an annual budget that will support an efficient and effective operation of business continuity and safety programs
- Individual will need to be driven and able to work in a proactive environment;
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, results oriented environment, with shifting priorities;
- Experience of successfully leading the implementation of resiliency software at a global scale;
- Excellent project management and data analytics skills and experience with using data to drive decisions and develop maturity in a resiliency program;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual and analytical difficulty and a broad understanding of the development of risk-based initiatives;
- The ability to communicate sophisticated issues and resiliency initiatives in a business focused and common language manner;
- Experience with defining and implementing scenario-based exercises for C-Suite leaders;
- Must have experienced knowledge of Emergency Management core principles and practices; and
- Participate and support other duties as assigned
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.