We are on the search for a Technical Project Manager to assist in our Contact Center and Call Marketing initiatives. The role will include the documentation and communication of requirements and technical design across several divisions and stakeholders within the organization as we continue to expand our omni-channel communication efforts.
- Assist in the design and launch of new web-based products by developing the product roadmap, writing the requirements and plan of actions that measure benefit to organization and product
- Work on and in the improvement of existing products
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Supervise the status of development projects supporting new features through sprint retrospective reviews and other feedback opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality, timely delivery of software projects throughout the project lifecycle from initial concept through implementation.
- Work with business and product owners to prioritize development and product backlog.
- Work closely and cross-departmentally with groups to define business features/objectives and ensure accurate task tracking, costing, trade-off and resource allocation.
- Designing, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and client/user needs.
- Work with IT team to define product development and release strategy with corresponding product deliverables and deliverable calendar/timeline.
- Lead complex task break downs, ensuring optimum organization and efficiency.
- Assess market and business opportunities by defining business features and defining results
- Work to identify, coordinate and prioritize new feature requests by working with the product owners and various partners and by understanding product and customer needs as well as benefit to business and product development
- Qualified candidates will have previous working experience with software release cycles in web based environment and have a firm understanding of software development methodologies.
- Skilled at organizing and communicating sophisticated concepts - Must be capable of breaking down complex situations, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
- Working experience running software development projects on large-scale web applications is required.
- Organizational and time management skills and attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedure within Program Management field Ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology, including 3+ years of Project Management exp.
- Experience with Agile Management tools & Agile/Scrum processes is required.
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner preferred
- Experience within the insurance, specifically Property & Casualty, a plus
- Experience using Phone/SMS Marketing Tools/APIs, a plus
- Experience with SQL and Analytics required.
- Experience with Technology Product Design and Implementation Experienced at Developing Requirements for Large System Integration Projects is preferred
- Industry Certifications (PMP, CMM, Six Sigma or similar) is a plus
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.