We are looking for an Analyst who can find quick, workable, and justifiable solutions to problems in a fast-paced working environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to find and answer complex questions using data. As a Business Analyst, you will combine in-depth ad hoc analysis and trend monitoring with a knowledge of business processes and technologies to optimize and grow QuoteWizard’s Data Partnerships. The Business Analyst will be expected to query large datasets in SQL, parse the information, and provide impactful solutions. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and highly visible team.
- Identify baseline metrics for publisher partnerships and identify opportunities for improving performance
- Support publisher team in finding data-based problems and recommending solutions
- Provide tracking and support for new and ongoing marketing and organizational initiatives
- Design and create daily reporting to help business partners make smart decisions
- Monitor and analyze publisher campaigns to find opportunities to grow revenue
- Test new technology and software development by analyzing performance data of new initiatives to ensure they are working as intended, and if not, proactively isolate the issue
- Perform ad hoc report generation
- Degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, or other related field
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong ability to identify applicable data sets, process the data, identify insights, and present findings to business stakeholders
- Basic understanding of how business, operations, and technology work cohesively
- Ability to analyze data with an open mind
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously without a lot of direction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing, and making clear decisions with limited time and information.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.